With Him.... There is Hope
There's a place beyond I’ve ever known
That’s filled with peace of mind
A place where all my fears can go
And have no need to hide
My heart how light
And sorrow none
Just to sit in His peaceful sight
And know that in His willing time all things will be done
But patience was never easy for me
As He knows that very well
To close my eyes and just believe
To have faith and everything else
He understands my heart of hurt
As I am learning His
He gently takes me by the hand
And leads me down the way
Not really much concern
As to what I should or shouldn’t say
So, I sit here now
Side to side by Him
I know that safety and all trust
Relies and dwells with Him
To give my heart fully
And just believe it’s done
To turn my eyes to Him
And wait for Him to come
To Believe, have Faith and Trust…
© Copyright by Megan w/ Dreaming2Flys System

No comments:
Post a Comment