Hiya, Seems to be our System is quite restless within tonight. So I'm up making round about checks. Thought I'd stop in an drop a line while I was here. Never posted on this blog before, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Falcon. One of the Protector's with the Dreaming2Fly System. I work side-by-side with Jamie. Another Protector with our System. Though she's quite a bit more organized and structured than I am. I am not much of a socialable one, stay more to the background until called upon or when crisis times arise. Stick mainly to my duties within and help out where needed. We have several different Systems within so sometimes my duties call me to other Systems. My job is never boring, but takes a lot of time and patience. I am rather proud of how well each of our Systems have been holding out and working together. As of now, our System (Dreaming2Fly System) is the ones most actively working in T session's. They are doing well. As time moves on I will be looking forward to our other Systems hopefully getting involved as well. Step-by-Step though. It's all a process.
Closing up for tonight. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself and have this chat with you. Over an out.
Falcon
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment